Jett's incisions are healing nicely from surgery and his stomach/intestines have awoken from their deep slumber and have finally started working! This week has been MUCH better in the vomit and reflux department.
Jett has had a lot of fun hanging out with cousins and the grandparents. He seems to be feeling better…the unfortunate thing, however, is that Jett has ANOTHER surgery scheduled for this Thursday. Our little Jett man is getting his cleft lip surgery. I can't say that I'm excited. First off, I think I am going to miss his unique smile and, second, I am super nervous about his recovery. For healthy babies, the hospital stay is usually just overnight. I will consider it a MIRACLE if we only have to stay this long.
Jett tasting the wind on his tongue.
Jett and Grandpa Watts soaking up the rays
We love those eyes!
2 comments:
What a cutie! I am so glad you have been able to get out of the house...with JETT! Yay!! He looks like he enjoys it. :) There is something about being able to go outside that is healing. Prayers coming your way during his surgery! Such a great mom! :)
What a cutie! I am so glad you have been able to get out of the house...with JETT! Yay!! He looks like he enjoys it. :) There is something about being able to go outside that is healing. Prayers coming your way during his surgery! Such a great mom! :)
Post a Comment