Thursday, May 03, 2012

A note from Jett...

Hi everyone!
           I just wanted to give you one last look at my cute cleft lip before I go into surgery this morning.  My mom and dad are a little worried that they are going to miss it when it's gone.  I keep telling them that I'll be the same baby with my new mouth, but they don't believe me!  I love you all.  Thank you for praying for us...mommy and daddy really need it right now.

Love,
          Jett


6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute pictures! What a family!

Carlin said...

Oh Tennille, I started crying when I read this post! I remember those feelings all too clearly. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I pray that you will have strength that first time you see his new smile!

Shannon said...

Yay, I'm so happy to hear from you and that it was Morales. I told him, "Take good care of my friend, baby Jett tomorrow!" He said, "Oh they're your friend? Oh great, Ok, will do." Not that he would have done any more so because we are friends :) But it never hurts to have someone else tell the doc to take good care of your baby, right?! I hope it goes fabulously well. Pax will have his second palate surgery in Dec. I need a little bit of summer with my boy! Btw, my email is shannonnorton@mac.com. Thanks!

kathy said...

You don't know me, but I stalk your blog by linking through BreAna Palmer's. I'm Noelle Munson's mother-in-law, Maureen McGregor's aunt, and Carlin Pickett used to be my visiting teaching companion, so I'm not a TOTAL stranger. Oh yeah, and your dad taught me high school a million years ago. Anyway, I thought I should 'fess up to being a stalker, and tell you what a wonderful little dude you have. He's adorable, and you guys are doing wonderful things for him. For the record, I will also miss his cleft! It's so unique! Oh, and I also have a grandson named Jett, which is the most awesome name ever! Good luck! Can't wait to see the new (but not neccessarily "improved", just different) version of your little man!

Anonymous said...

Cody and Tennille,
Everyday, you are in our prayers and thoughts. You are amazing and strong. We wish the best for you guys and sweet little Jett. love you tons!! Aunt Steph

The Fullmers Four said...

I hope everything went well. You are in our prayers.