Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SWEET OR SPICY...YOU CHOOSE!

Cody and I have feverishly been making enough chili to feed the masses! Yes, folks, chili....and it is delicious. If you would like to sample what we've made, come visit us at Novemberfest this weekend down at the Logan Recreation Center. Our secret chili recipe is so tasty any way you have it....sweet OR spicy! Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!

3 comments:

devin said...

Wish I could come try some...wait no I don't because then I would be working. :) But if you have some leftovers let me know!

Good luck!!

The Lloyd's said...

yum. now i'm hungry. wish I could come get some up in Logan!

Chelsey said...

I want to come to the Novemberfest! Hey we saw your article in the Herald Journal- it was awesome! I want to come to a pilates class after this semester's craziness is over!