
If any of you have been in suspense about how our chili booth did at the Novemberfest....we were pleasantly surprised! All the hard work is so worth it when someone says, "That is the BEST chili I have ever tasted!" Not to toot our own horn or anything, but it WAS the best chili we've ever made...haha.
Thanks for those of you who came and bought some chili....we definitely made enough to buy NEW couches for our house which was the goal we were shooting for. Also, thanks to my Aunt Margene for making our "chili" aprons. And just a sidenote: We are so glad THANKSGIVING week is over. Unlike everyone else in the world who gets to relax on Thanksgiving Day, we were working our little tails off. Next year, I've convinced my mom that we are eating Thanksgiving dinner at Golden Corral...
2 comments:
What? No leftovers?
I am happy to hear that you earned your couches! I wish I hadn't just eaten before i got there - I would have loved to try some!
Post a Comment