Thursday, May 07, 2009

CINCO DE MAYO!




Nothin says Cinco de Mayo like some good ol' fashioned tacos from El Paisa...the infamous taco stand in Salt Lake!  We were happy to celebrate this beloved holiday with our buds Jason and Becky.  Too bad they just bought a house in Salt Lake or else we would drag them up to Portland with us.  They are the kind of friends that you can not see for awhile, but when you do, it's just like old times.  We miss you guys!


It was also fun to see our families while we were in Utah for a short visit.  Our little (or not so little!) nephew Wyatt was as cute as can be.  My parents also came down from Logan and took Cody and I out to lunch.  It was a beautiful sunny day and the food at Thaifoon was amazing.  Good times...we love you all!


2 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun. I think that we do need to drag Jason and Becky up here. Think of all the fun we could have!

The Lloyd's said...

it was so fun to see you guys! and yes...we will be in your area soon I hope! I've got my Ding fares thing just waiting to tell me about a good deal... :)