
I absolutely love hanging out with my sister. The eleven year difference between us has been really fun (for me), especially as I grew up. I was able to visit her in the numerous places that she has lived and have been able to see her succeed in an awesome career and be a great mom to her kids. Last weekend, she was up in Calgary on business and invited me up. I jumped at the chance because we hardly ever get to hang out with just the two of us. I'm really glad that I did. It was so fun to just relax and hang out with her. We shared stories and caught up on each others lives. The trip, in itself, was super short, but we were able to get some great shots of the city.

A view from the bottom of the Calgary Tower
And a view from the top....it was a little scary I have to admit
Look, I'm flying....or something like it
I'm a dork and just liked all the colors
of this shot. This was in downtown Calgary.
Calgary encourages graffiti...I can see why
Just another random artsy fartsy shot...but I liked it!
Thanks for the fun weekend Tiff! Love you :)
3 comments:
How fun!
looks like fun!
Thanks for coming up to join me! Even if the weather was crap! :-) Love you!
Post a Comment