PHIL HAS A REALLY CUTE DOG NAMED RUDDER (one of my favorite parts of the trip)...
I think we are still in awe! Phil has worked for over two years now (50-70 hours weekly) to build this awesome wakeboarding boat. Now that he is finished, he plans on opening his own boat company and we just might be his first customers. He took us out on a lake near Mt. Dora, Florida and we had a blast. I am so impressed that someone could dream so big and actually turn their dream into reality. Here are a couple more pics from our sunny weekend in Florida!! Thanks for showing us a fun weekend Phil and Claudia (and Rudder)!
7 comments:
It so awesome that you to travel so much...how fun!
Holy cow, how many states have you guys visited this year? Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, New York, Illinois, Florida, (am I missing any?) and it is barely March. I think I need your job.
Rosie,
You have quite the memory! We can't keep still...that would be the main reason behind all the traveling. Having the job doesn't hurt, though (although it doesn't pay much!) We need to get together again soon and go on a double date!
once again, you two are off on vacation traveling the world having a blast... i'm jealous. if you ever need friends to go with you let me know. i laughed from your comment you left about me being lucky aaron's only into remote control stuff instead of real planes and real boats!! haha, you really put things in perspective for me!
Okay, that freakin' rocks! I agree with Rosie, do I need to have a job change soon? How about you come to Houston and play with us down at the Rodeo this week? We'd love to have you! :)
You guys travel more than anyone I've ever seen! How much fun is that! Well I have a Nikon 40DX. I love it! But to making the pictures look so good is due to the camera, but also the editing. It took me a while to figure that out and I was pretty disappointed with my camera. But you can download picasa for free from google and edit your pictures there. I did that for a while until I got and learned how to use photoshop. I had to take a class on how to use it, it's very hard to use. But I hope this helps!
I am so jealous that you guys are traveling all the time!!! I guess its one of those perks that come with the job!! I love to see all your fun pictures from where you go! It's almost as good as being there, right...? he he
Post a Comment