My how time flies. Cody and I have been married for three years as of TODAY! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He always keeps me on my toes and is always game for new adventures. Three years seems like a long time, but I still feel like a newlywed...just older and wiser. Ha ha. Okay, not really, but I definitely feel like I have grown so much as a person and Cody is a direct result of that. He is my best friend...I couldn't ask for anything better! Happy Anniversary CoCo!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Three Years and Counting...
My how time flies. Cody and I have been married for three years as of TODAY! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He always keeps me on my toes and is always game for new adventures. Three years seems like a long time, but I still feel like a newlywed...just older and wiser. Ha ha. Okay, not really, but I definitely feel like I have grown so much as a person and Cody is a direct result of that. He is my best friend...I couldn't ask for anything better! Happy Anniversary CoCo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!! It's crazy how fast time flies...I still feel like a newly wed too! We miss you guys!
It seems like yesterday that you finally told us all that you were dating!! Hope you had a good anniversary!
Congratulations you guys!
congrats you two! You chose a much better title to blog about your 3rd anniversary than I did. I put then 2 became 3 and naturally the entire blogging world thought I was announcing an addition to our family. Yeah so not the case! hope you guys had a great day.
oh my gosh, THREE years?? whoa! well i hope you know you are my favorite couple ever. You're so much fun and hilarious as ever. Love you guys.
Post a Comment