Saturday, January 17, 2009

Picturesque Portland

Tennille's parents were up here the last couple of days helping us get settled in (it was great to have you Ray and Charlene) So we went to the only cool portland places that we knew about... Multnomah Falls, and the PDX Temple. Tennille took some cool pictures, so I just thought I'd post them.







5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey guys its Chris,
how goes it? Oregon look pretty cool. Hey do you guys have an email I want to stay in touch and send ya some cool stuff...
thanks guys

Cacia said...

so pretty - what a beautiful place to live!

amy said...

i'm so glad you put pictures up like i told you to do!!! the last two are amazing!

that's awesome we have the same bed! good taste ;) and no, we haven't put the bed together yet. a million pieces... are you serious? crap! i will definitely be "doing something else" when aaron puts it together. ah!

Julienne said...

IS that the Lake Oswego temple? My cousin got married there and I was in awe the whole time. If you haven't been inside, there is a green house in the waiting area which is something you will never see in the Logan or Utah area I'm sure. Looks like fun.

The Fullmers Four said...

Portland is pretty ehh? I tell you the longer I live here the more I like it.