WE MOVED TO PORTLAND, OREGON! Cody is now a pilot for Seaport Airlines, a small company that flies passengers from Portland to Seattle everyday. He flies a plane called the Pilatus PC-12. It's a cool plane from what I hear. Hopefully I'll get to ride in it soon.
We couldn't be more excited about the move! Ever since we were married, we thought it would be fun to move out of state for awhile and have an adventure of our own. It's been a little crazy trying to get everything arranged for the move and for me to finish up all of my jobs here in Salt Lake, but we did it!So our house is actually up in Vancouver, Washington...just north of Portland. It's a two story duplex with a huge backyard, which will be perfect for Kusaba. We love the scenery up there. The rivers are so beautiful. We can't wait to get out and wakeboard on them... Our next order of business will be GETTING a boat so that we can wakeboard on them! Did I mention that we have a guest bedroom? So for those of you who really love us and want to come visit, you will have a place to stay. Please come visit soon!
11 comments:
Hey,
Chris applied to Western States so we might be going there too who know!! I am happy for you guys even thought moving stinks.
ker
Congrats on the move. I think that is great. It is a really great opportunity to move somewhere new. You learn that home is with each other.
Congratulations! We are jealous. Oregon is one of my favorite places, it's such a beautiful spot and Washington has good shopping. Always a plus. Good luck Cody on your new job and of course BE SAFE out there would ya?
When you get a free minute Tennille, feel free to go fishing for me and send them my way. I only eat Salmon so throw all the rest back until you get the best Salmon around. Or even easier take a trip up to Pike's Market and have it shipped, less work for you. Just put it on my tab. We will look forward to seeing all of your new adventures up there and also enjoy your season premiere of 24 tonight.
Hey Tennille its Heather Coon. WE're on opposite sides of the country now! That's really neat that he's a pilot though. Awesome! HOpe you guys are good! MIss ya!
Welcome to town. I am excited to have friends from home! So did you end up buying the moving truck?
I think you need to have a house warming party. We need to check out your new digs.
Wow! That's so exciting! Funny, Brad and I are planning on getting that way and living there in about 5 years. He's hoping to get a teaching job either in Puget Sound, WA or... there's a school in the mountains up in Oregon... I can't remember the name. Anyways, I'm absolutely obsessed with Washington and Oregon and he promised me we would live there at least once. I think we will have to come visit you guys. I haven't been up there for about 3 years and I'm going through withdrawls... if you don't mind!
Oh, Mt. Hood is the name of the school. I just remembered after I hit post comment
WHAT? you moved? i had no idea! how fun for both of you, but how sad for everyone back here who you left behind (sniff, sniff..) take lots of pictures, i want to see everything out there :) love you guys.
Driving those U-hauls gave me a heart attack! And filling them up at the gas stations killed me- What a fun adventure. So excited for you guys
What in the world! Yea, you forgot to mention. What a fun adventure. I'm actual quite envious. I've been itching to do something like that for awhile now. Can't wait to see all your adventures.
I'm glad I bumped into you as well...weird! How fun to be in such a fun city. I also thought moving out of Utah would be an adventure but Cody Wyoming is not near as cool as Portland!! You will have a blast.
Definitely keep posting so I can stay up to date...
Post a Comment