Sunday, September 21, 2008

The LEANING TOWER OF CHEESA...




Oh the joys of family reunions...it's not everyday you get to make a tower out of Saltines and Cheez Wiz. Well, yesterday Cody and I had the privilege of attending the annual Watts family reunion. I know only my immediate family reads my blog so I think it's safe to say that family reunions are rather awkward! At least in my extended family, we hardly ever see each other so when we do it's like we are meeting each other for the first time. I had two people call me "Tiffany" and my grandma (bless her heart) is losing her memory and thought that I was someone from her class up at USU. With that said though, it was still good to get together, eat some food, and of course make Saltine towers. Here are a few pics I took....




MY DAD AND HIS GIRLS




CODY AND MADDIE SHARING A PRECIOUS MOMENT.. She absolutely loves him. I call Cody an "interactive playground" because all of our nieces and nephews love climbing, flipping, and hanging on/from him.




MY MOM AND SISTER TIFFANY...How cute. What you can't see is that I'm also in the picture, I'm just a head taller than them. Ha ha! Just kidding...




My sweet Grandma Watts, Tiff and Maddie, Sarah (sister in law), and Heather (cousin)




Cody and AJ putting some finishing touches on their cracker towers. Unfortunately, my team lost. First of all because the other team was getting all technical and making an "I" beam and second, because I wasn't participating. I would have totally thought of the "I" beam too...okay maybe not.




AND...THE CHEESIEST KIDS AROUND.

2 comments:

Steve-O said...

So this obviously has nothing to do with your family reunion...although I do have to agree about the awkwardness of them...but I thought I'd respond to the comment you left.

The LSAT went alright. I ended up with a Logic Games experimental section first and it kind of threw me for a loop. Send me an email and we can talk more about it if you want. soyler44@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Okay, that picture of Cody and Maddie is one of the most precious pictures. Too cute.