Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Beautiful Fall...


I absolutely love this time of year. Unfortunately it also means that winter is probably about two weeks away...so I'm taking it all in while the weather is just perfect. On Saturday night, Cody went to priesthood meeting with his dad so I decided to head up to Logan. I had just worked all day and needed some good R & R. I was exhausted. When I got to my parents house, it had just finished raining, and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. There is something about a fall rain...it intensifies the reds and yellows of the trees even more. Even though I was super tired, I had to go out for a jog. I took Kusaba and Buddy (my parents dog) and after they got done pooping about five times I began to really enjoy the views and the cool, crisp air. When we moved away from Logan, I didn't think I would miss it as much as I have. Cache Valley is amazing...now that I am away, it's my little oasis of comfort when I return. I'm pretty sure Cody would say the same thing considering the fact that he tells me everyday that he wants to move back! One day we'll make it back there...and hopefully its sooner and not later!


I didn't take these pics on my jog, but was looking through my old pics of Ltown and found these!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really miss Logan as well for this specific reason. If only Logan wasn't a die-hard college town and it had more job opportunities... Awesome pictures, BTW.

P.S. Don't you love how dogs can seem to go about every 5 minutes when they're running outside but can hold it for hours when they aren't doing anything?

KO said...

Logan is definitely unique in the fall. That was my favorite season up there. Off the subject, but I noticed that on your blog, all of your blog lists show an update of when their blog was last updated. Tell me how you got that on there...

amy said...

i love love love those pictures...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the compliment on our music. Brad said he wanted this music so he could listen to it in his office while working. So it's just kind of stuck.

P.S. I TAGGED YOU! Check out our blog

Cacia said...

I miss Logan in the Fall . . . . .not Winter!

amy said...

thanks for your comment :) it was a lot better than the other one i got :) hey did you see my comment on your pilate's post? i want some one on one lessons!