Thursday, February 22, 2007

Our 1st anniversary

Cody surprised me for our anniversary and took me sky diving! I had always wanted to go so here was my chance. Even though it is February, the sky was beautiful that day and it was actually pretty warm. Cody didn't go sky diving because he's been before (and we are poor!), but he was able to come up in the plane with me. The best and scariest part of the whole trip was when the plane door opened up and I realized that I was going to jump out at 10, 000 feet. At that point, I couldn't even back out if I wanted to...the guy that was attached to me (Tommy) pretty much pushed me out of the plane. As for sky diving again in the future? Definitely, just as long as Tommy, or whoever, doesn't spin me after he pulls the chute. I got a little queasy, but overall, it was so worth it and I would love to go again!

2 comments:

Snow Crew said...

awesome! great gift Cody!

Amy said...

Tenille,
I still think you're crazy for doing it! That must be why you are married to my little bro.