The last month has been crazy. It seems like we just had christmas, but now its over a month past. To start off, Tennille got a new job. She will be interviewing 5th grade stundents in part of a national psychology study. She had to go to Washington D.C. for a week in January for training. Poor girl, she has to go spend a week visiting her best friend and getting paid for it. This new job pays significantly more than the last one, so that will be nice.
My medical for the Air Force got cancled AGAIN! It was scheduled (for the 2nd time) on Jan 26th at Mtn. Home AFB. Well I got a call saying that it was cancled (at least they had the decency to call me this time) I now have another one scheduled for tomorrow Feb 1st. Hopefully that goes through and I can get going on everything. Tennille and I continue to be very blessed/lucky. This past weekend I went to Arizona to help a friend sell some boats at his dealership. While I was out there, to my surprise I was offered quite a lucrative job offer with a boat company. The crappy thing is... I would not even consider it, except for the fact that I would be very involved in the boat/wakeboard industry... The only other thing I love as much as flying. Imagine that, having to choose between your two dream jobs. Although I feel very blessed, I am pretty frustrated that I now have to make a serious decision. (I just want to stay in school the rest of my life, and avoid all hard decisions... the real world sucks)
Did I mention that Tennille and I will be running a Half-marathon in little over a month. Amy, Jeremy, Tennille and I are all going down to Moab to run in the Canyonlands Half-marathon. I have always wanted to do something like this, but never had the motivation. So, since I have to be in top shape for the AF, why not?
Tennille is going to kill me though, She is out running 5-6 miles at least 3 times a week... She is crazy!
Anyway that is our January in a nutshell. Our computer is being slow, so I can't upload any pictures. But hopefully soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment