Hey everyone!
So I kind of ruined Cody's surprise today, but I found out that he bought me a plane ticket to Washington D.C. to visit my friends, Kara and Joyce!! I'll be leaving this Thursday and coming back on Monday. About ruining the surprise... He told me a few days ago that we were both going to go on a trip, but he wasn't going to tell me where. Of course, I hate not knowing, so I started thinking of every possible option. For some reason, I had a feeling that he was sending me to D.C. because lately I had been complaining about missing Kara and Joyce. Well, I must be a pretty good guesser, because that's exactly where I'm going! I am so excited and so grateful to have such an amazing husband...I'll post pics when I get back!
So I kind of ruined Cody's surprise today, but I found out that he bought me a plane ticket to Washington D.C. to visit my friends, Kara and Joyce!! I'll be leaving this Thursday and coming back on Monday. About ruining the surprise... He told me a few days ago that we were both going to go on a trip, but he wasn't going to tell me where. Of course, I hate not knowing, so I started thinking of every possible option. For some reason, I had a feeling that he was sending me to D.C. because lately I had been complaining about missing Kara and Joyce. Well, I must be a pretty good guesser, because that's exactly where I'm going! I am so excited and so grateful to have such an amazing husband...I'll post pics when I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment