Wednesday, October 18, 2006

2 Days to go!!!





Well there is not much to say other than I'm a nervous wreck. I hopefully find out on Friday about the Air Force Pilot situation. I say hopefully because the AF is always late and the 20th is just the projected release date. Man I hope it is Friday, I really can't wait any longer. Anyway, Tennille is going out of town tomorrow to DC (see last post), so I don't think I'll post any results I hear until after she gets back and I can celebrate or sulk with her.

Well, other than the AF thing, the turbocharger Jet engine is coming along really well. Yesterday I worked on it for quite a while and basically have everything somewhat done except the oil/lubrication system as well as the ignition system. As soon as I complete those 2 things we will be ready to test. I'm including some pics of the progress in this post, so I hope you enjoy!

No comments: