We are constantly amazed and grateful for the generosity and thoughtfulness of others.
Jett is one lucky guy. He receives packages in the mail on a weekly basis from wonderful friends around the world (but mostly Utah...whoop whoop!) In these pictures above, Jett is decked out in some running gear from Run Disney, a koala bear and boomerang from Australia, a cute football outfit, and some autographed pictures from all of the Disney characters. Seriously? So cool.
I have always known that there are good people in the world, but since having Jett and finding out his diagnosis, this level of "good" people has reached a whole new level. I am extremely humbled by this opportunity to raise a child with special needs. At times, it is difficult, but never once have I thought about giving up. First off, I CAN'T, and second off, there are people in my life (and Cody's) who continually show their support in numerous ways.
We feel YOUR love and we feel God's love constantly.
Thank you for always thinking of us and Jett!

1 comment:
People are so amazing, aren't they? Our Peyton is 6 and in those 6 years, the number of people praying for her has grown to a number I can't even imagine now. Complete strangers will tell me they are thinking of her and praying for her. I am with you - it is a very humbling opportunity we're given to raise a child with special needs. I have been so blessed by her and by the many people who love her (and us)! Praying for you too now!
Post a Comment