Sunday, October 14, 2012

Interaction

After Jett's bath tonight I put him on my bed and lay down next to him.  He was giving me some cute smiles after I would kiss his chin.  It was so nice to see him relaxed and alert. Those two things don't usually coincide...he's either relaxed and ASLEEP or alert and MAD.

After some time doing this, I went to the other side of the bed and called his name to see what he would do.  It took a couple seconds, but he slowly turned his head toward me like, "Yes, mommy?"

Cutest thing ever.  I may have cried.

Sometimes I wonder if he knows who we are, but tonight, he told me himself. 


3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love your stories about Jett. I love that pic too!

Jonas and Devin said...

I don't think that you should doubt for a second that he knows who you guys are. He picked you after all :). Love you guys.

Chelsey said...

You are seriously the best mom! He loves you so much!