Monday, May 14, 2012

Our Week in Pictures



Jett's lip is looking great! It is healing so quickly.  He is supposed to be wearing a Logan's Bow (metal bar) across his face to protect the lip and nose area for four weeks.  It has only been one week and I have taken it off.  It became more of a hazard than anything.  Jett would get such a tight grip on that thing and try to pull it off his face.  He is much happier now that it's off...and we are keeping a close eye on him.




We had the privilege of meeting Lila, another angel baby, last week.  Her parents, Kristi and Quinn, are absolutely amazing and inspire me to enjoy my precious moments with Jett.  Lila has a rare genetic condition called Vici Syndrome.  She is 22 months and is already surpassing the odds.  Her little personality is so cute and I feel so lucky that we were able to meet!













In case you haven't heard, we are moving to Omaha, Nebraska.  Corn fields and cows...here we come!  Cody made it safely and is fixing up our new house before Jett and I move out there.


 Cody and his friend Jason made the trek out there.  Jason took good care of Kusaba.  I heard that they were best buddies for the entire trip. 












 





 Jett has been spending a lot of time outdoors and is loving it!  I caught this precious moment the other day.  This is Jett's cousin, Naomi, and she loves him so much.  They like to hold hands and lay in the sun together.






My first Mother's Day!!  Jett must have known that it was Mother's Day because he was so good the entire day.  We even managed to get to church...amazing, I know.  Although I loved spending the day with my family and Jett, I sure missed Cody.








He made up for it, however, by buying me this huge popcorn machine.  I cannot wait to get to Omaha to use it.  We are definitely going to host a few movie nights at our place!



 






I received these flowers the other day from some friends who now live in California.  I was extremely touched that they thought of me on Mother's Day.  Aren't they beautiful??

 Jett was able to hang out with his Logan cousins this weekend (Brennan and Jemma are pictured above).  He was the happiest baby on the block!  Here he is (below) telling Rylan, his 10-month-old cousin, about all of his hospital visits...
 Jett:  "And then...they poked me with a needle...and then, they missed, so they had to poke me with another needle..."

Rylan: "Shut the front door, are you serious?"

Jett: "Oh there's more...and then they put this huge tube in my tummy."

Rylan:  "No way, let me see!"

We sure are going to miss living in Salt Lake...Jett got to hang out with his Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Jerald everyday.  They better visit us a lot in Omaha! For now, Jett and I are up in Logan staying at Grandma and Grandpa Watts' house.  Jett gets daily cuddles from both of them.  He sure is LOVED!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I miss that litte man so much. I may have to drive up to Logan to get some love from him. Its much closer than Omaha, so I'd better take advantage!