IT'S A BOY!
We couldn't be more excited. Cody and I were able to get an ultrasound of the little guy today and it was amazing to actually see a growing baby inside my tummy. The ultrasound tech really couldn't get any clear shots of the baby because he was moving around so much...he was practicing his 360˚ turns already! He'll be ready for a wake board in no time.
Everything looks healthy, which is what I was the most worried about. I was happy to see 10 fingers/toes and his cute little face. When I first saw this image (above), I was like, "Oh no!! What's wrong with his head??" The tech assured me that it's just the imaging equipment and his head is just fine. Phew!
The doctor changed my due date to December 12, 2011. Since we are moving to Salt Lake, we are currently trying to find a good doctor down there. Any suggestions are welcome!

6 comments:
Boys are the best (but I'm biased)! Congrats. Trust me, your clothing options are only going to get slimmer (no pun intended). I loved stretchy skinny jeans and I hardly bought maternity clothes... I simply just bought a size or two bigger. I still wear some of my "maternity" clothes. One regret I have is not taking as many pics of my growing belly. Do it! It's such an exciting time.
Hurray! Boys are fun. I am so excited for you. A good trick to be able to keep wearing your skinny pants for a bit longer is to put a hair elastic in the button hole, and use that to fasten your pants together. That should give you a couple more weeks. Actually I had a friend who did could wear her skinny pants through the entire pregnancy doing that trick.
Dec. 12 is Treyson bday! This means your little dudes bday will be 12-12-11 if he comes on time. Its makes it easy to remember. So excited for you. Boys are so fun! Yes we want to see pictures missy! Congrats again on upcoming baby BOY!!!
I am so excited for you guys. congrats. You will be great parents. boys are fun... love ya, auntshir
Yipee!! Have you heard how jonas is going to start punching boys now? Just a warning...
I got super cheap maternity clothes at old navy and ross...plus I did the hair elastic trick on some clothes that worked.
I can't wait to see this little guy!
I think you are AMAZING. You're great at everything you do... I think you should add ultrasound technician to your resume ;-)
Post a Comment