I'm SOO excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling better...my nausea didn't get better until around halfway. And the worst was from week 12-18 or so. Probably not what you want to hear right?But it is so so worth it!
Congrats!!!
wow congrats!!!
Dave just laughed when he read this. Congratulations!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl.
Welcome to the wonderful and crazy world of parenting! Nothing is greater.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm SOO excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling better...my nausea didn't get better until around halfway. And the worst was from week 12-18 or so. Probably not what you want to hear right?
But it is so so worth it!
Congrats!!!
wow congrats!!!
Dave just laughed when he read this. Congratulations!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl.
Welcome to the wonderful and crazy world of parenting! Nothing is greater.
Post a Comment