When girls run and hide in fear of their well being.
When women make promises to their husbands that will assuredly be broken.
When men try to stockpile anything they can get, because they know the pickings will be slim.
When "handlebars" outnumber steering wheels.
When Charlie Chaplain, Ron Jeremy, Ron Burgendy, and Tom Selleck are hoisted to the level of "role model".
When regularly good looking men, look twice as sexy.
When all registered sex offenders feel kinda normal.
yep you guessed it,
It must be
MOUSTACHE MARCH!!!
Here is my inspiriation (by the way, this isn't me)


7 comments:
I am not even sure where to begin, I am still shocked, but at the same time in awe. Is there a movement to enlist in, a facebook fanpage to join, an address to send donations?
i'm a little scared right now
all you need is a white van with Free candy painted on the side, and a tattoo of jolly ranchers in your palm.
PS
I just posted this at all elementary schools throughout the valley. Good luck
Im just gonna tell u how glad i was that that 1st pic wasnt u. I was pretty scared, not gonna lie! I wanted to cry a little!
Cody I tried to grow one but people say that I have a dirty face so I feel shame.
There are no words.....
Jenny thought the first one was you, when will that happen?
Post a Comment