Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top Ramen on crack

Now that I'm a student again, I'm naturally in student (poor) mode. After 5 years of student status before, I'm rightfully pretty sick of Top Ramen. Well these noodles are top ramen's older more sophisticated (delicious) brother. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, that when you run into them for under $1 buy them, lots of 'em. They are delicious, take 4 minutes to cook, and you can't even compare them to ramen noodles. Nissin makes the "chow mein" and Maruchan makes the "yakisoba" Both are equally awesome. So next time you see them in the store, buy them... You can thank me later!!!


3 comments:

Jonas said...

this seven and a half year college student still loves Ramen. it just sucks Devin wont let me eat them

Cody and Tennille said...

Its not ramen, thats the great thing. Its a much better rendition, try em, you'll thank me

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Wow...we must be leading a boring life if you are blogging about your NOODLES! Love, Tennille