Saturday, February 13, 2010

What I LOVE....


about this guy!



1) His LOVE for LIFE and LEARNING

2) His passion for all of his 100 projects (even though I am a little upset I don't get to park my car in my own garage)

3) How he believes in me and continues to encourage me in everything that I do

4) The way his nostrils flare when he's telling a lie (oh yeah, I noticed)

5) How he is GOOD at EVERYTHING he does (actually its a little frustrating)

6) The way he cooks with a towel over his shoulder and makes sure that the food is nothing short of PERFECT

7) The fact that he can FIX anything and EVERYTHING...and if he doesn't know how something works, he researches it until he knows.

8) How sincere he is with everyone that he knows

9) The way he treats his mom

10) The way he treats ME!

Happy VALENTINE'S Cody and Happy 4th Anniversary! LOVE YOU!

No comments: