

For the longest time I have hated how short my eyelashes are...superficial I know. But I decided the other day to try out eye lash extensions and I LOVE my new eyelashes! It took about an hour and a half for the procedure because they attach each fake eyelash to every one of your real eyelashes. Once you have them, no MASCARA REQUIRED...that is the greatest part. Too bad they don't last forever...if I want to keep up on them I have to get them filled every three weeks for $25. So in three weeks you will probably see me back to my regular lashes...so sad.
8 comments:
ooh la la....love them!
Very Beautiful!
sexy mama! i want some!!!
I would love me some long eye lashes, looks great. Watch out though...all my friends who have done it say if you choose not to keep them up, all your real lashes fall out with the fake ones and it takes forever to grow back.
What???? Oh great...I'll have to find a part time job to keep up with them!
Tenille! I discovered your blog off of Chelsea's! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you!
And I'm totally jealous of your eye lashes, love them!
I am soooo jealous! I wish they weren't so expensive to keep up!
they look great! I had them in Japan and I couldn't keep up with the cost, they were like $10.00 a lash, and they itched my eyes- but they were worth it!
Post a Comment