Wednesday, November 04, 2009

IF DOGS COULD TALK....

WHAT WOULD THEY TELL US.....Or rather, what would they be yelling at us?


6 comments:

Lacy Ann :) said...

I'm so excited you're going to have evening classes!!! Hopefully I'll see you on Thursday. :)

amy said...

i love it! if i had a dog (i can't believe i don't) i would dress him up EVERY DAY.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I think the same thing! I love to dress up my dog for halloween, its so cute!

d said...

seriously? Poor doggies! I try to dress up Coley's dog Tico just to see Cole go into a mad rage!
Seriously though, if I had a dog, I can't say that I wouldn't be dressing him up too!

devin said...

I think he would be yelling at you "I'm not fat mom...I'm not!!"

Erica Rogers said...

So cute! I wanted to dress up my pups but didn't get around to it! Next year for sure :)