
Hey everyone! As some of you know, I am starting my own little Pilates business here in Logan. I'll be specializing in teaching mat classes in three different formats. There is definitely something for everybody. I am super excited to get started! If anyone is interested, check out my other blog at alottapilates.blogspot.com Let me know what you think and PLEASE tell everyone you know! The schedules, rates, and class descriptions are all on my blog. Classes start on August 17th!
Also, if you are interested in registering before classes start, there will be an open house on August 10th from 10am-noon and 5pm-7pm at 36 South Main Street. My friend Lisa Preece is holding an open house for her new dance studio, Dance Illusion, and I will have a table set up for A Lotta Pilates as well.
Oh yeah, one more thing...I will be teaching a drop in HIP HOP class at the new studio. It will be on Tuesday nights from 7:30-8:30pm and the cost is $5. This class will start on September 1st...I better see all of you coming in to shake your booty with me!
6 comments:
I sure wish I lived in Logan! I would totally be up for this. I haven't found a teacher I like yet back here in florida. Yoga and pilates is all so spiritual for them, and I personally like the work out aspect of it better. Sounds like fun though, I bet your an awesome teacher!
If only I were in L-town... you'd make an awesome teacher!
I'm in for sure!
dang it why do i live so far away from logan! i would have loved this. you are so awesome and so much fun with hip-hop, i bet that class is going to grow and grow and grow! that's awesome you're doing this, i'm happy for you! and i love the name! clever ;)
so proud of you! That is exciting.
HOLY COW! I just saw you on TV!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment