Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jackson Hole Weekend


Every 24th of July, my family heads to Jackson Hole. We've been to Jackson sooo many times that we don't always go, but we decided to tag along this year. It was a good time and I'm glad we went.

This year the highlight was renting canoes and taking them to the String Lakes in the Teton mountains.



Sherrie (my mom), Jerald (my dad) and Addie (my niece). I'm pretty sure my dad's paddle never changed positions from where its at in this picture. My mom and Addie were always paddling though.


We stopped to take a dip and everyone decided to take a plunge off this rock. This is our niece, Naomi, in the center of the picture. It took her about 25 minutes to decide to jump off the rock, but she finally did it!

My sister Amy and her family singing as they paddled.

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Those pictures are pretty! I can't believe some of the views you guys got! Looks like a fun trip!