Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Too many Rockstars

Just finished driving our lovely Contour back to SLC from Portland.

I started a 6 am, blew out a tire by 10 am, found out my spare tire had no air in it by 10:30, Hitchiked in to town by 11 am, bought an air compressor by 11:30 am, hitchiked back to my car by 11:45 am, filled up the spare and drove to the next town by 12:15 pm, bought a small bag of popcorn for $85 dollars (but it came with a free tire, thanks les schwab) by 1pm, back on the road by 2:15 pm. I was a little worn out so I started on energy drink # 2 by 3:15 pm, that didn't work so I ate more candy and sugar, had my sugar high... then came my sugar low, so I had to drink energy drink # 3. Well I finally got to SLC 16 hours later, but now its 1 am and I'm so loaded on energy drink, laughy Taffy, and crumb donuts I can't sleep. Maybe I'll just stay up until 7 am when I have to get up.

I'm sure we've all had these days right?

5 comments:

Jonas said...

pretty sure my heart would explode, oh wait, if I had one. sounds like a rough day, sleep well grasshopper.

Chelsey said...

Oh man that does not sound fun! It made me laugh when you got an $85 bag of popcorn with a free tire :)

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Dear Cody,
Please take better care of me...I cannot survive on sugar and Rockstars.

Love,
your heart and body
(Tennille might have had something to do with me writing this)

Cody and Tennille said...

Dear Heart,

These days, You're replaceable (assuming we had insurance). I only live once, so bring on the rockstars.

Love Cody

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I can't beleive you guys are coming back to Logan. Sounds like you guys have some good plans ahead of you! We need to get together soon when we're up there or you're down here...