Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's here...


SPRING! At least for today...the rain is supposed to come back tomorrow, but we've been taking advantage of the warmer temperatures. It's been about 75 degrees for the past couple of days. If Oregon/Washington was like this all year round I don't think I would want to leave. I took these pictures outside of 24 Hour Fitness where I work. These "popcorn" trees (as I like to call them) are everywhere.

3 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

I know, It has been gorgeous! We need to have you over for a barbeque. Mmmmmm

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

You are a prefossional photographer! We don't have those blossoms here yet, but I can't wait for them...they are beautiful!

Laura & Eliza said...

We had spring for a day. Today its kinda like fall and tmrw its gonna be winter AGAIN! Will it ever end?