
We hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was just great. I think one of my favorite things about Christmas was a present that Grandpa Jerald (Cody's dad) gave to Kusaba. He bought our dog his very own hoodie...and the best part was that Kusaba didn't rip it off. It was hilarious! Here are a few pictures from Christmas. We loved every minute of it this year and feel so blessed to have spent it with our family and friends.

UNDERCOVER KUSABA TRYING TO STEAL MARLEY'S BREAKFAST

ADDIE AND KUSABA
3 comments:
I love your dog...are dog needs one of those....they need to play together.
Ker
Hey guys! great to see how are doing! Cute outfit for the dog! we just started our own blog and wanted you to have the address. It's www.patandnicoletroumbley.blogspot.com
we would love to hear from you!
So I was watching the Travel channel at the gym the other day and they had the Voodoo doughnut place on their show!! I thought it was the same place you had wrote about because of the maple/bacon one. Personally the oreo one looked tasty to me!! Hope the move is going well..good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment