Its been a rather soggy and un-fallish day here in Salt Lake, but a day that will be remembered in the history books nonetheless! For today, I have two pieces of advice for those who are looking for some....
1) GO VOTE!
2) DON'T GO TO STARBUCKS AND TRY TO GET A FREE HOT CHOCOLATE...I heard that they were giving out a free tall coffee to those that came in wearing the "I VOTED!" sticker, so I figured that us non-coffee drinkers could just get a hot chocolate instead. I was terribly mistaken. I walked in and said, "Hi, I'd like to get my free hot chocolate." as I pointed to the sticker that I was so proudly wearing. They looked at me like I was crazy. "What, you don't give out something else for those who don't drink coffee?" NOPE. So, even though this is the perfect day to have a hot chocolatey drink to warm your frozen hands, don't count on a free one from Starbucks!
2 comments:
I just love you two- ha ha you both make me laugh. So glad you two found eachother, your perfect! I will admit Cody- Tennille might be to cute for ya- ha ha just playin but seriously! Love ya both/ have a great day
Your so cute, I love that you found our blog and now I have yours so we can keep up on what each others doing. I hope everything is going good...
Post a Comment