Thursday, October 30, 2008

HARD AT WORK...wink wink

This lovely car is called a Karmen Ghia (Cody, did I get the spelling right?) Anyway, this was Cody's car that he drove during high school until he crashed it down a slippery and icy slope. Everyone thought that the Karmen Ghia was done for...so sad. Well Cody, being the stubborn (but cute) guy that he is decided to not trash it. He promised to get the car back in working order and make it as good as new. Well, NOW is the time that he is making his promise come true. I know it doesn't look like much yet, but Cody has been hard at work making this sweet ride even sweeter. I can't wait to see it complete and I'm sure Cody is looking forward to that day much more than I am. He only has a few more things to finish up on it and then we'll get it painted!!

As for me, I have been busy "working". I love my new job! Being a Pilates teacher is so rewarding for many reasons...
1) I don't have to work as many hours...yay!
2) I can see my students progressing and feeling better about their bodies
3) I have helped people get rid of back/joint pain
4) I don't have to work as many hours....oh whoops I already said that

I'm now teaching at the Treehouse gym and up at the University of Utah. The university recently started a Pilates program with all brand new equipment! It seriously is like a playground to me. The room I teach in has 8 reformers, 8 wunda chairs, 8 towers....easily about $60,000 worth of equipment. That probably doesn't mean anything to anyone, but it sure makes me happy.

2 comments:

KO said...

What a fun job... you look great!

Cacia said...

Way to go. You guys are great!