Tuesday, July 01, 2008

THANKS CHAD and RORI!


We had such a good time the other night at the Tim McGraw concert. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the music was awesome...the people watching wasn't bad either! People do the craziest things at concerts.
Anyway, thank you to Chad and Rori for hooking us up with tickets. It was fun to go to dinner with you guys and hang out for a bit. It was also good to spend some time with Amy and Jer...we all haven't been in the same place at once for a long time. Good times with the fam!
Cody and I love going to concerts during the summer. It's so romantic to sit underneath the stars together and listen to good music. (Cody will probably gag when he reads this.) We also ran into some friends from Logan (Mitch and Natalie)...it was good to see them!


Jer, Amy, me, Cody, Chad, and Rori


Me, Cody, Mitch, and Natalie

2 comments:

d said...

Looks like fun. I love summer concerts too. It looks like Amy had a bit too much whiskey, her poor baby.

Julienne said...

Cody quite the natural cowboy that you secretly are! concerts are great especially at USANA. I'm jealous that you guys got to go, it's been a few years since I've been to Tim and I'm going through withdrawals. Cute as always!