Yes, its true...Cody is now a quarter century old! Since we both had to work on his birthday (so lame) we celebrated it last week with his family. I have a tradition now with Cody that for every birthday I make him a special birthday cake.
This year, I decided to make him an airplane cake and I have no idea how it turned out looking like an airplane because it literally started out as a pile of broken cake...but with a little frosting you can fix anything!
We had a yummy barbecue in the backyard while cute Olivia (our niece) took Kusaba on about ten different walks around the neighborhood. Cody and I told Addie and Olivia that we would pay them $1 for every time they take the dog on a walk...they are smart kids...they'll leave for five minutes, come back, and then leave again. I think we owe them about 15 bucks by now! Anyway, it was a fun night to hang out with the fam. Happy Birthday babe...I love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment